Can I add Earth Juice "Grow" to my soil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by SuperLuiweedgi, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I have a 50/50 mix of FFOF & FFHappyFrog.... Everything I've read said it's organic and should be safe.... is that true? If I could add... can it be done right away with my next watering or should I wait until 30+ days? I'm in week 1 of Veg... I feed RO water. I was told to continue to add CalMag, due to RO water is that accurate?

Thanks to all you knowledgeable growers, I'm new and trying to learn, hopefully without too many lumps along the way, but that might not be possible to avoid :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I used earth juice line for a year and loved it. You should have no issues added it.

I used grow, bloom, meta k and catalyst.

Best run i had was 6 oz off 2 plants under a 250 hps

• Like Like x 2
  3. Id wait to feed. I feel those soil are amended enough to adequately support the plant for first month no problems. You are going to want to make a compost tea to add some pro biotics.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Its up to you. If you plan on recycling soil knock yourself out. Never enough available nutes. Hit thise babies with a fulvic acid blast once every 10 days and they'll suck that soil dry in no time.

5. I just got some.ej bloom. Should i start off with 5ml or 10 for a gallpn of water

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk