Can Good Looks be a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stac, Sep 1, 2011.

1. I definitely agree with that, and I kind of know it, but when push comes to shove I just bitch out and i'm back where I started, all anxious and shit. It's not like I don't leave my house, but it's just shit like starting a convo with a random person at school or something.

2. Social anxiety...that's interesting because now that I think about it, I definitely have that. I'm with the giraffe girl that I spend most of my time alone when yeah I do get a lot of attention from the opposite sex but never take any chances or EVER go on dates or anything. For me to hang out with a girl, she and I have to have a lot of chemistry and feel pretty comfortable with each other or else I just feel that the girl is intimidated by me and ultimately makes it awkward. By the way, I don't think being high and steady talking to people who aren't is helping the social anxiety haha.

3. It's a gift and a curse,really.

:D

4. Hey everybody I look good doesn't it suck?

5. Up! As you get older people begin to wonder who you are... And job hirers don't enjoy you because they probably think you can get to there position, so they always find some with decent looks....!

6. i wish the ladies would flock to me like that. quit complaining and be happy. thats like complaining you have too much money or your parents love you too much.

7. well being a hot girl prob is hard i can imagine lol

8. I'm attractive but I'm down to earth, so people talk to me like im just another person. i like it better that way, i still get females, (nice ones!) but i'm just a nice guy to most people

9. OP I totally feel your pain. One day however I will get the reconstructive surgeries necessary to make me less attractive and more like the average common man.

10. Yeah it completely pains me to be sexy. Life is so hard knowing people can find me attractive, it just tears me up inside.. :confused: ..yeah.

11. #32 TexRx, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    I have it the opposite

I've been considered un~attractive by SOME all my life. You may have a chick moan in pleasure at the sight of you....

But how would you feel if a chick moaned because she is grossed out at your presence??

You've got it easy

Try being ugly ~ it makes life a bitch

:)

12. #33 TrueNirvana, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha me and you have the same life, what a coincidence.

13. Man if I was so hot girls always stared at me and shit, i'd be a straight up gigolo :smoke: