Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can glass be reworked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkullieBonezZ, Sep 15, 2012.

1. So...i'm sitting here burning, looking through a custom glass order i made and the person that blew the glass didnt do to good of a job. I was wondering if its possible to get it fixed...like can you reheat glass and fix it btw new to the forums but been smoking for close to 6 years now which i know isnt shit compared to yall PROFESSIONAL POTHEADS but i know the works just wondering bout this glass thing.

2. Yep, glass can be heated up and reshaped by people who have the right tools and know how.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

3. It totally depends. It takes far more talent to repair something then it does to make something.

4. Is it thick glass? If you held a glassblowing torch up to a glass piece, it'll probably shatter

5. Thats false. as long as you dont heat it THAN cool it rapidly it wont, thats why they use kilns to slowly lower the temps on tubes, less likely to crack.

If you hit a piece of glass with a glassblowing torch and it instantly cracked we wouldnt have half the pieces we do today:p