Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can employers drug test for weed if you live in a state where its just been legalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dirtymike25, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Question is the title. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. .... Employers can give you a drug test whenever lol hell temp services use to come on the job and do random drug tests all the time.

3. Yes they can drug test you and not hire you because you tested positive for THC. Just because it's legal does not mean you can get a job. As the law stands currently in California: Any employer can refuse an application because of drug test failure. Now go recycle cans for your weed money. Have fun!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Can you get fired or something for it? Like its legal they cant discriminate it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Did you sign anything saying you would be tested randomly?
    If not, I don't think they can suddenly test you. Could depend on your state

6. Employers Insurance companies want drug tests so it's going to continue rather cannabis is legal or not. Stoners aren't covered under most employers insurance policies if they get hurt at work or the subsequent work man's comp.

Also there's still that grey area cannabis operates in, all an employer/insurance company has to do is say look at federal law......it's illegal

7. Plastic recycling is where it's at bro! Straight up made a clean G of weed the other day for cashing in that petrol dollar. Save the plastic, save the world!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1