Can E-Cigarretes really help you quiting smoking?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by fitbill, Sep 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I want to know 1 simple thing. My mother used e-cigarrete and after some period she quit smoking!!!

But I believe that this tool did not help her too much. The doctor words and his threats that if she continues to smoke, she will have really big problems in the future. And I really think that she got really scared, so she quit smoking.

I believe that this e-cigarrete cannot do the job, because for example my brother did not quit smoking after trying e-cigarretes.

I heard rumors, that also the liquid of e-cigarretes are worst than the real cigarretes. Is that TRUE?

2. it CAN, its not guaranteed. I switched over 2 years ago, haven't smoked since. some people it doesnt help, but that might be because they didnt get the right stuff to help them.

as for the rumors, they're just bs. there have been a number of studies showing that vaping is 95% safer than smoking. most of the studies out there with claims of danger used old out of date atomizers and ran them at levels no normal person would ever use them at.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The proof is in the testimonials. I havnt had a cigarette in over a year thanks to vaping. I can smell better, breath better, taste better and when I dont have a vape the urges to vape are nothing compared to what I went through if I didnt have a cigarette. Ive gone days without vaping with no issue. I still enjoy the nicotine or id quit vaping. I just didnt enjoy cigarettes, I was up to almost 2 packs a day. Try it for yourself. I have yet to hear of any negative effects of vaping compared to smoking. There are risks, its not safe, its safer.

4. no tar or carcinogens,, nicotine is actually not that bad for the body,, it hasnt really been around long enough to assess long term use,, but i think theres sugars in it for flavor and all and it possibly could rot teeth if u ask my opinion after using a vapor pen for maybe 2 years

5. the addiction is still there, i crave my pen sometimes idk what he means its not like cigarette craving but it most definately is.

6. this is because people dont know enough about its long term usage yet, but no way in hell is it worse than smoking plant material,,, think about it, why people switch to vapes with MJ too..

7. So let me understand this! E-cigarrettes are healthy?

8. as nicotine is dangerous in high doses, and highly addictive, it boosts metabolism dude..... its a stimulant and its really not bad for you unless of course u are inhaling burnign plant material,, which more than likely is some shit that been sprayed with radioactive pesticide,,, these fucks dont care they want to give u cancer and make their money and prob get cancer along with you...

9. wiki the nicotine brother u will see there are actually health benefits from it