Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can doing this get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gematric, Oct 29, 2011.

1. ive been smoking a shit load of weed today and earlier i thought its possible to get higher by blowing smoke down your shirt and then just inhaling all the second smoke down there. ik it sounds kinda weird lol but idk :smoke:

2. try smoke on the water....take your hit then before exhaling swallow a couple swigs of water then exhale...supposedly this works for a lot of people

3. Smoke would pass through, shirt material.

Do this, get a shopping bag and put it over your head while wearing swimming goggles, smoke inside the bag and breathe normally inside the bag with all the smoke.

4. i dont get how that would work

5. and im already doing it, it stays in there, and ill keep my face in there even after if coughed from my first hit then i start coughing even more from all the smoke im exposing myself to

6. My bag method?

Seems simple to me, though smoking in the bag bit is tricky.

7. It stays in there?

I try this myself.

8. i tried a bag but didnt like it. damn im taking some bong rips and doin this and when i take a hit from all the smoke in my shirt i can blow out quite a bit of smoke when im out of it

9. A large amount of the THC is absorbed in to your lungs after 3-5 seconds of holding your breathe... Furthermore, skin holds odors better than your clothing does, so don't do this if you don't want to REEK. However, you will get a little "higher," in that you will get more light headed. At this point it's essentially like hooka/smoking cigs. IMO a waste of time and effort.

10. Lets do this

Attached Files:

11. dude where did you get my picture. steve, is this you?

12. I'm not a fan of clambaking, and this is basically just really really concentrated clambaking. When you do this, you're just sitting in stagnant smoke that already has the THC taken out of it. Assuming you're smoking out of a piece, there's minimal burn-off of a cherry smoldering in the bowl, meaning most of the smoke you're sitting in has been in your lungs already. If I recall, all of the THC (or enough to make only a negligible amount left) is absorbed out of the smoke in ~5 seconds. You're just hurting your lungs.

Vaporizers, however... That shit is the BOMB. I've used shopping bags and hit my PD under it and gotten absolutely crazy high. It works.

13. Wait... I know who you are.

14. really?:confused:

15. Wait you look really familiar..

16. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']
    really?:confused:[/quote]

Do you know who I am?

17. Ya. Is this Ian?

18. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']

Ya. Is this Ian?[/quote]

No it's Patrick