Can dogs?

Discussion in 'General' started by FruitPunch, Nov 19, 2011.

1. So i smoke in my basement most of the time when im indoors and of course my dogs follows me everywhere i go. So can dogs get high of secondhand smoke?

2. oh yeah, dogs can get high. Its against the rules to talk about getting them high tho, soooo
    ;)

3. I'm sure they can, but they aren't going to.

Even when I'm outside my dog will sit right beside me as I toke and he's smart as fuck (obviously cause of his breed not the weed hah)

Been happening since I got him, your all good man

4. Definitely, they can get high off the small amount of thc in smoke you blow in their face, so I'm sure they can get High if they're around you breathing it in themselves

5. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']oh yeah, dogs can get high. Its against the rules to talk about getting them high tho, soooo
    ;)[/quote]

If they are intentionally doing it. Op seems to be more concerned rather than trying to get his dog high

6. #6 Rainy Daze, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Give him a cookie. No brownies dogs are allergic to chocolate. Dog will trip face.

7. [quote name='"welker 420"']Give him a pot cookie. No brownies dogs are allergic to chocolate. Dog will trip face.[/quote]

This will get you banned, however

8. Haha I remember when I took my dog into my truck and was hotboxin (my truck is a single cab so it fits 2) and when it was time to get out he stumbled getting out and went inside and passed out.

9. yep I know bud, but it leaves so much room for this guy

to come in an break the rules. sketchy thread, here come the coppers? :smoke:

10. Idk if givin my dog a cookie will get me banned

11. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']

yep I know bud, but it leaves so much room for this guy

to come in an break the rules. sketchy thread, here come the coppers? :smoke:[/quote]

Wtf? You pick me out when people are saying things like "dude I got my dog so high blah blah blah". I didn't say anything about actually getting animals high I Just answered his question on whether it was possible, by referencing that it's possible in other ways

12. im not trying to get him high lol im just asking if they can i was worried about my 4 leg buddy

13. my cat used to hotbox my room with me... i never even knew he was in there