Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Continuous Smoking Cause Loss Of Appetite?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azureth, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I smoked every day for about 5 days, and I had no trouble getting the munchies and eating tons, but after I stopped I realized my appetite has not been the same. It's day 2 now since I stopped and while I can tell and feel that I do need to eat something I just don't "feel" hungry like you normally would. I have eaten some but not a lot. Could this be the result of smoking so much?

2. It's your lack of smoking that is causing your suppressed app.  Not your over smoking. You had the munchies while high and got used to eating a ton more then you would normally then you stopped and your app. wasn't stimulated.  It's definetly not a product of over smoking.

3. Yes.

4. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder

5. I both agree and disagree. I think both frequency and how much you smoke both play a part, but it's not the oversmoking; it's the fact that after you've done however much smoking you've done, you cut it off completely at once.

Usually what happens to me is when I stop smoking, I do feel "less hungry" when I do feel hungry (as in, I don't feel like I'm starving, just a little hungry) AND I feel when I het hungry, since it's so little, I have no problem ignoring it.

I would give it a week and if you still have problems, I'd suggest smoking less and less from what you regularly do, so it won't come off as strong.

Best of luck! :D