can anyone tell me

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by onelaoboy, Jan 26, 2016.

1. can anyone tell me what this is?

2. So it's sick? Is it male or female though?

3. Sorry, content not available.

4. Yup totally female. Maybe it's the lighting causing us to see the spots? Can you get a better whole plant pic?

5. Thats marijuana.

6. You're not going to get may responses man. It's virtually impossible to tell what strain it is if your asking.

Those little white hairs growing all over are pistils, they are signs that she is a female if that is what your asking. However there is always a likelihood that she can go hermi.

There doesn't appear to be any discoloration or anything, but your pics aren't the best so it's a little hard to tell definitively; same with whether it is fem or a possible hermi.

Why does it appear as if there is a snipped branch/sugar leaf?

Ignore my last comment, I think I'm funny sometimes and can be an asshole. You're speaking with my nicer, friendlier, more informative alternative personality now.

7. thanks everyone hopefully it turns out good

8. Looks like a flowering bud in it's early stages.

9. Looks to be revegging

10. Yep, it's a female plant and one that's not very happy from what I see. When you make a post and have a question about a plant, always post pictures of the whole plant in the best light possible. Not sure what's going on with this one but there are definitely some issues happening. If I were you, I would be trying to get some help to get that one straightened out. It looks like it's near death to me. Maybe it's revegging like punchreba says. It looks pretty sad though. Hope you get it figured out since a sick plant doesn't yield very much. Might consider starting over with some new ones and doing some reading about whatever grow process you're using and the correct method BEFORE you start. Keep it simple until you get some experience under your belt with the plant and can learn a bit better about how to read it as it tells you what's up. If you know what you're doing, you can take your cues from the plant itself as it will always tell you in some way what the issues are. The more you grow, the better you get at it. So, regardless of what's going on with this one, it gets better with every one you grow....and makes more sense. LOL It took me a good year to get comfortable with taking one from seed/clone to harvest. Good luck! TWW

11. First pic looks like powder mildew or some shit if you slide over to left and look at the leaf sticking out. Looks mad suspect be careful

12. here it is with more lighting. I'm am mobile and wasn't sure what I was doing. Also it's a small project I started and it turned out female so decided to keep it. Just in a regular pot in an unfinished closet. Could be kind of cold since I live in small trailer in the cold snowy weather

Attached Files: