can anyone tell me what this is?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LiquidBlue22, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha im just not sure.... underboob.jpg

2. oh right cause the side-boob thread was recently closed...nice haha +rep

3. underboob

/thread.

4. thats what im thinkin

5. Looks like a pair of breasts.

From a sub-tit POV....

6. That would be a .jpg image, a commonly used method of compression for photographic images.

:poke:

7. This is a pronoun; used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis

8. ha .. you win

+ repppp

9. Man all these threads getting closed cause some people take shit personally and get jealous of the better bodies so they ruin the fun for the rest of us.

10. Yeah, fuck 'em...

11. There's a thread for that, for a rude and off-topic post in the wrong thread, this thread should be closed. :p

(Joke if am not being obvious)

12. OP, next time post at least 10 more of those, and the thread will definitely be full of win

13. so who did what in the cleavage thread to get is closed?:confused::confused:

14. My question exactly...

15. For one, Ballz turned out to be underage and her daddy came on here complaining to RMJL about his daughter's lady lumps bein' posted all over the internet. :laughing: Fuckin' hilarious, if you ask me. I knew there was a reason why I never had a good feelin' bout her..

And for two, a few members (including Ballz) got jealous of the other ladies who started posting in the thread and started callin' em sluts 'n shit for stealing their attention and "glory".

Conclusion? CAT FIGHTS AND PEDOPHILIA! (And boob envy :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.