Can anyone tell me if this seed is male or female before I germinate it?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Therooster420, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Lol jk. But seriously do people really think we can sex their plants for them on here at 10 days old? Or tell what strain it is by a description of the seed and an explanation of the fragrance it gives off during flower? Lol so many silly questions people should read the forum for 5 minutes before deciding to post such dumb questions. If you want to grow weed gain knowledge first. No one decides to play guitar one day and then play a show at Madison square garden get up on stage and ask how to turn it on do they?
    Stop thinking you will be Jorge Cervantes on day one. And stop acting like Forrest funk on day 12

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. #2 generic98547, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Hey man I've seen some people on here post some small ass plants that were already showing pistols so you never know.

I have a question BTW I just bought some lime green stuff with a lot of red hairs that smells like straight up diesel fuel what strain do you think it is Brah?

Thanks
    -rob

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your insight has inspired me to click "follow" on your profile page. Thanks for posting.

My feed is showing that post #2 is missing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The troll above me couldn't take getting trolled by me, sad.......

5. Shit happens. Lol @grasscoty lol thanks man. Appreciate having experienced growers follow me. Means I'll get good advice when I have a problem I can't seem to solve by using the search bar. I'm completely new to indoor farming. I've grown many plants outdoors in the past but in a guerilla grow let's hope we don't get caught by the choppers style growing. We would put out a shit ton and go pick them in the fall and whatever we got we got. But I've become obsessed with the high quality medicinal strains and the only way to achieve the desired bud I want is to go out and figure out how to cultivate it myself. Plus with the amount of smoke the wife and I go through I'm sick of visiting dealers and being around shady people.
    To be quite honest I am a recovering opiate addict due to a childhood injury. After years of prescriptions I had a surgery which allowed me to stop taking pills although I couldn't after being on them for ten years they had a grip on my life. I have a fake joint and pain to this day but the only substance I will ever put in my body is that of the almighty dirt from heaven above. And it's been 4 years since I have used anything except ol Mary Jane. I actually spent the first 3 years on probation because I got arrested from my opiod habit and lost a good job (mind you I come from an upstanding family and am by no means scum of the earth. I bought pills on the street for less than a month before ruining everything I had) since the arrest I spent 3 years researching the indoor growing techniques used to grow the type of cannabis I want to smoke. I still have dumb questions but the internet is so full of information it only takes minutes usually and you can find what your looking for. I did a t5 experiment at first. Now I'm running a perpetual 400w closet. And I'm researching building LED light bars for my next upgrade in a few months.

I don't know why I'm rambling. Wtf? God damn critical kush

6. I am an outdoor grower, sorry. The only thing i know about indoor growing is you need lights, and no outside lightleaks, a fan, an exaust system? And for deep culture hydro...I know nothing. If you ever see me giving indoor advice on lighting or equipment, please report it because i am full of shit. Thanks bro
    ! :)

7. Had a male superskunk show a male preflower at day 12 from seed pop. Never had one show at day 10.

8. @grasscoty I'm looking to expand my horizons on outdoor strains this year rather than the previous outdoor grows I've had which were all the standard local strains that in my opinion just don't make the cut outdoors. Previously I've grown ducksfoot, white widow, sweetbud, early riser(best so far) and some unknown strains. But this was 5-6 years ago before the big push on the green rush. I live on latitude 44 if you have any input on good outdoor strains that will finish by the end of September I'm all ears. Definitely going with blue widow this year. And I'm interested in the fast versions that have been back crossed with auto flowers and then stabilized and still a clone able strain. Candy kush and sugar black rose are the two in going to try. Says it's a 50 day flower but that's always a rough guess at best due to conditions. Fall comes hard in the mountains where I live

9. Really digging the idea of pop up greenhouses made from pvc and rebar pounded into the ground to finish some of those longer strains. Choppers are usually done flying by the end of September so that's a big possibility.
    The joys of living in the rural area is the ability to grow on tens of thousands of acres. The problem with that is everyone does it and the helicopters are our worst enemy outdoors. I don't know how the guys out in Cali pull it off. Maybe because they don't have border patrol flying all summer? Not sure but it's a headache bro

10. OMG are they still doing choppers? Fuck. They do that out here in California in our national parks and mountains looking for illegal cartel grows. They leave city outdoor growing alone. A friend of mine said that a cop was chasing a car thief through his yard. He caught the car thief, and then noticed about 5 plants growing. The cop did nothing about the plants. Didn't even ask my friend about them. Instead, he explained why he tore through my friends yard.

11. Dude they fly that shit hard. Tandem dump truck loads come out of the logging roads where I live... It's such a disappointment and for what?
    Last year they flew in a neighboring town for 12 hours and had a big post in the paper how they busted a grow in someone's back yard with 12 plants and they made the whole day seem like such a success and there's a wealthy congressman with property in the area that just happened to be here and. Was astonished how they published such a thing as a success with the resources and tax dollars to operate for a 12 hour day and to find a mere 12 plants and then label these people in the paper as bad neighbors. It was a big thing. There was an article in the paper days later but it would give away too much information to share. But yeah even politicians are scratching their head wondering why? That's why the growing style here is to put out clumps of 50 in several spots and if they get 200 of yours atleast they don't get them all. But it's impossible to maintain that amount f plants. So it's iffy

12. Gotta figure out something different. Hopefully this state legalizes under some sort of miracle in the next 4 years or so and I can put up a giant fucking greenhouse lol

13. Check out the organic section, go to the No Till revisited thread in the sticky section, no bottled fertilizers or any of the ppm and pH headache. Not to mention you'll grow the best organic herb you've ever smoked!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2