Can anyone tell me anything about this

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ccd7334, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Found this in some of my.aunts stuff tryjn to figure it outSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thats a sonic screwdriver!Just kidding, don't see a pictureSent from my pager in 1984

3. [quote name="doktre j" post="19093289" timestamp="1386086131"]Thats a sonic screwdriver!Just kidding, don't see a pictureSent from my pager in 1984[/quote]Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Looks sort of like a cheap chineese vape. Can you get a better picture?

5. Almost looks like a dome and nail haha.

6. looks kinda like a real shitty hookah

7. hmm can you open it? or press anything on it? few more pics, my interest is piqued.

8. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19096651" timestamp="1386121568"]hmm can you open it? or press anything on it? few more pics, my interest is piqued.[/quote]Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I've been staring at that for 10 minutes and still have absolutely no clue what the fuck that is.

10. looks like an oil candle

11. [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19097690" timestamp="1386130435"]looks like an oil candle[/quote]I came to the same conclusion but couldn't think of what its called hahaSent from my pager in 1984

12. Kerosene lamp?

13. it looks like a hookah/bong thing with 4 hose attachments for group sessions.

the big glass dome could possibly indicate that its for ddabbing. witch would be dope as fuck

14. [quote name="Kiefsweat" post="19099033" timestamp="1386159986"]it looks like a hookah/bong thing with 4 hose attachments for group sessions.the big glass dome could possibly indicate that its for ddabbing. witch would be dope as fuck[/quote]Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. I dont think thats an oil lamp, as oil lamps have wicks, and I dont think there would be that Bowl Shaped Top on a Oil/Kerosene lamp.

Possibly a Hookah? Dont take my opinion though!

16. What's it smell like Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. What you have found is:

A cool-ass aunt you want to hangout with more!

18. [quote name="For A Better LifE" post="19105618" timestamp="1386248427"]What you have found is: A cool-ass aunt you want to hangout with more![/quote]. Was there supposed to be a picture on there Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Smoke out of it, it's the only way to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Looks like a hookah to me. Before you smoke out of it make sure it doesn't smell like kerosene inside!