Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can anyone tell me about ice??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mr.niceguy619, May 15, 2006.

1. sorry, i suck at the comp. its in the indoor strain section here..... www.aaa-weedseed.com sorry about that fellow...:eek:

2. its just a name.. lots of companies use it. White widow, ice, white rhino all fall into the same category.

3. you still suck at the comp. ....link dont work:laughing:

4. damn so they just make shit up to hype you into buying:mad: well still do you got any info on it??

5. I wouldn't really call it hype, without a doubt it if you have a nice setup you'll see some crystally buds. It's just that strains characteristics, just like Purple Kush is purple, grapefruit taste like grapefruit, etc.

Let me look on info.

Here is nirvanas info
    http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?recnumber=326

6. That is amazing