Can anyone recommend some good PC games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by t3hryan, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I really want to get into PC gaming, I've played a ton of MMOs(Runescape, WoW, GW1-2, and SWTOR) but I want to know if any of you blades can recommend any must have PC games.

2. Old school battlefield 2 was the shit. Starcraft was fun too. Original diablo 2. Age of empires. There's a grip of games I don't even know if you cans find those games any more

3. Get Dishonored. It's so fun bro.

4. I have battlefield 2 and Starcraft 1-2, Warcraft 3 and expansions. And dishonored looks so sick, thanks I may just have to check that out

5. I hear darksiders 2 is good just came out

6. counter strike global offensive. its the best FPS to come out since halo 2 and cod4 (the last good call of duty). actually i think its the only good FPS to come out since those 2 games...

really with PC gaming now you are limitied to shitty console ports. darksiders 2 was mentioned but the graphics are locked so you are stuck with shitty console graphics.

if i was on pc right now i would give you more but my power supply (hopefully its just the psu) shit out and im broke since those fuckers still havent given me my money that i should have gotten this time last month... but def pick up CS:GO its only $15 and you wont find a better FPS in the past 5 years.

7. Play this with your fellow blades..

QUAKE LIVE

8. I liked Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2 Bad co. , Diablo 1 and 2, Warcraft 3, League of Legends, Hexen games, CoD4 MW, DOTA. My favourite FPS is CS Just an amazing game.

9. and i can't beleive i forgot quake

10. Thanks for all the recommendations, I've tried to get on an see what you guys have said but my power has been out because of Hurricane Sandy. I am heading back to California now, but I will check everything you guys have said.

11. Turok is hella fun. Age of Empires 3.

12. Minecraft.