Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone recommend a good strain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by t3chn01r, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good strain for someone with panic attacks? I used to smoke alot, I never knew what strain was which I just smoked with friends. Well I've only smoked twice in the past year or two because of Panic attacks, and when I smoke I get very anxious and nervous. I love the feeling of being high and it also helps with my migraines ALOT but I just can't do it with the panic attacks. I'm hoping I can find a strain I can tolerate so I don't have to just give it up altogether. Thanks in advance.

2. I am right there with ya. Even looking at a potent strain and I get paranoid haha... Look into trying a high CBD strain. They provide so much relief and the THC does not affect you in the same way. A 1:1 of THC to CBD such as CBD Crew's Sweet n Sour Widow, Nordle, Critical Mass, Yummy, and a few others are all high CBD strains with equal amounts of THC. Before I had access to CBD strains, I would make edibles or tinctures Instead of smoking. Much easier to find a consistent and comfortable dose until you build a tolerance. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

3. Marijuana really isn't for people for panic attacks, unless you can obtain specially grown marijuana that contains   more CBD: less thc  Any marijuana on the streets will contain more THC to CBD because street weed is mostly for getting ppl high. And if your getting panic attacks with weed, and you want to stop, then maybe weed isn't for you. Some people get very chill with weed, others get so much panic they can become borderline psychotic (thought very rare). 

4. Landrace indica strains...