Can anyone reccomend a DANK indica strain. small indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by catfish cruising, May 31, 2015.

1. Ive just completed my first organic grow, growing some dank bagseed with cfls.  here is a photo of my tiny harvest

I am wanting to step it up a notch using less cfls and more led lighting. Im also wanting to step up my genetics and aim to gro the best of the best. so I want the best mostly indica feminized strain that will put you on your ass for hours and possibly a 50/50 hybrid.

I will be buying my seeds through herbies and I have looked at a lot of strains but I cant seem to find many seedbanks that have solid reputations. From researching just about every seedbank there is there is a lot of people saying things like "these guys are rip off, yeah sure they were good back in the day but now blah blah blah".

People were saying things like this about breeders like barneys, cali conection and a bunch of other breeders I thought were cool from doing 5 years of lurking on here. so Now im not sure what to get and I have looked at a lot of strains like girl scout cookies, various kushes, but I cannot find anything thing from solid breeders so im stuck

I have a maximum of  120usd. is this too much to be spending on such a small grow as mine? when I say small grow I mean small. 2x4 feet maybe. 6 small plants total grown scrog style. cuttings of each plant will be taken and the plants I like the best, their clones will be kept as mothers

Attached Files: