Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone name this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High Power, Nov 13, 2012.

1. I picked this up last night and the guy i got it from said it was some Purp but im thinkin otherwise. Any ideas?

ForumRunner_20121113_114538.png

2. My predictions for this thread:

"That's some weed."
    "It's *insert 10 random words here* Kush."
    "Blahblahblah, I'm stupid so I'm going to leave an asshole response." :p

Looks really good man. How's it smoke? :bongin:

3. Its really smooth and its easy on the throat even out of a swisher. Gonna roll a fat 3g philly blunt soon :)

4. Only the grower knows what strain it is, looks really nice though.

5. Strains have been crossbred for too many years to be able to identify a certain strain. IMO, even seed banks estimate what kind of strain it is. Solo strains can't exist anymore...genitecly impossible.

It's either reg, shwagggg, or dank!

6. I have one general rule about weed...If it smokes good it's the good weed strain! Only jokin man...Who knows actually...Those buds look great!!!! Sativa or indica?

7. No way to know, looks good though!

8. It's Weed! Ok you knew that lol, looks tastey! I would suggest planting a couple seeds then comparing the buds when they form to what you see online.

9. Looks like some of that ChiTown Fire

10. Unless you know who grew it, or got it from a clinic;

You will never really know.

11. Its definately an exotic mix whatever it is. It doesnt have a strong purple smell its kinda earthy and dank smelling. It was sticky and the hairs are a dark orange almost redish color.

12. looks like my last harvest:D:D

13. Eius Viriditas would be the scientific name of this particular strain I do so believe.

14. I think it is from the cannabis plant. Probably marijuana being high in THC.

Seriously looks dank and how is the high? sativa or indica dominate?

15. After another look, thats some cheese . . . roll up and enjoy, just watch out for Tom and Jerry, ya feel me?

16. he said it was purps and the bud is purple so yea he wasn't lying.

17. I didn't know you had to know what it was called in order to smoke it.

I guess I've been doing it wrong.

18. I always wanted to name a strain "Cocojambo Kush".

19. I can tell by looking at it, that there is some Romney Sour Grape.

20. Its Indica dominate it has a real earthy dank smell. Its definately some purp ..