Can anyone make me a Ecommerce site?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Big_Money, Oct 24, 2010.

1. I'd really appreciate it!! I only want people who know what they're doing please. Doesn't have to have be a bad ass design. Just something simple where i can sell my research chems. thanks!

2. When coming up with deals like that, you need to do them in a controlled environment where if some1 tries to burn some1, they can be held accountable.

Plus with the posts I've made and seen people make, you wouldn't want someone to know any more than your user name.

3. Ecommerce Software & Shopping Cart Software Solutions by BigCommerce

Check them out its the easiest E Commerce site ive ever seen and used (tried a couple). They created some truly amazing software and an update is rolling out today. My company uses it PM me if you wanna see the site I made with 0 schooling or classes in web design. I like to think its pretty damn good and going from 0 sales in august Ive done abo.

4. Made my own. It was eas to...

5. #7 Big_Money, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Someone had PM'd me and i started talkin to him about it but he left me hanging and never did i so i just ended up doing it myself but it was cheaper that way anyway. Only cost 99.95 for a whole year.