Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Anyone Identify These Strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jingo Dookstain, Jan 14, 2014.

1. The only one I don't really enjoy is the one on the grinder.

It hits harshly + tastes and smells terrible -- like piss. I have no idea what it is, but it does get me pretty high (I'm not sure if it's the THC that gets me high, or whatever the heck is making this thing smell and hit funny).

I have yet to try the bud on the baggie, but I think it looks and smells fairly decent.

Anyways, if anyone can identify these strains for me I'd be grateful.

Attached Files:

2. Thats just dank ass bud dude, enjoy it! Its not laced or anything, and it might be the cat piss strain explaining the smell

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Dank is dank, names are usually bullshit

exception being bud bought from dispensaries or directly from a grower/grown yourself

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 fruitality, Jan 14, 2014
    looks like weed

not sure though

5. #5 piffpuffN, Jan 14, 2014
    dank bud forsure ask around locally and compare it to other strains that you know the name of , thats your best bet but even then there is no way to tell if the name is legit

Yeah I've already sampled all of them. The only one that I didn't like was the "cat piss" one. Go figure, never did like piss anyways... guess it's not much of a loss there  :laughing:

The rest almost felt like it was partly cocaine, I was feeling so good and energetic yet stoned at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lets see. It's blue dream. White widow. Green crack. Purple kush. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app