Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone identify a strain or anything about it/what it may be related to? (pic.)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheCokeBaron, Feb 2, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Or whether its indica/sativa? Yes sort of noob at strains and identifying these but i'm always curious on what it may be when I get a new pickup so any help/input will be helpful.

2. Just a guess but it looks like a hybrid, Indica dominant.

3. It must be G-13.

4. haha.. right. does that even exist?

5. yes G13 exists.. and no theres no way to prove its g13 unless you went to a caregiver or grew it yourself with legit seeds

6. Theres no real way you can tell what it is . Just some DANK . Smoke some of it for me

7. Truth.

8. Of course I can tell it"s G13. Can't everyone? No doubt about it, it's from the G line made by Chrysler. Seriously, there is G13. It is excellent. I have no idea what this is.:devious:. Now are you confused?