Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can anyone Id. these?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Norsman, Mar 22, 2004.

1. I picked up some bud the otherday two very different high's. The smaller bud is dence and give me a hypre high almost like tyebud. The bigger bud is loose and still has a great high just want to see if I can find the diferent strains.

Attached Files:

2. im sorry i cant id em but they look just like the stuff i always get and i know its some Good shit since i smoke it every day gives you a truly great high

3. do you have any idea how hard it is to identify bud like that? Most bud looks about the same. You have to ask the people you bought it from what the strain is and hope they know what it is and tell you the truth.

4. looks like weed to me

nice catch

5. That looks like just about all the mid-grade weed around here. You aren't going to have much luck IDing any weed at all by sight, especially if it's just average weed, and that stuff is the definition of average.
    Long story short, most weed names are bullshit anyway, and even if they aren't weed is crossbred so much it doesn't matter.