Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluntsmoker420, Dec 3, 2002.

1. I have been low in buds these days b/c people suck and wont sell well i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i could get out of my drought or at leaste some thing that can get me high, i really need to get that herb b/c i want to whatch something that will be pretty trippy while i am baked so plz help a fellow stoner.

(I DONT DO DRUGS, ONLY WEED) ALWAYS REMBER THAT

2. Legal drugs are always fun....if you eat enough nutmeg(i know its nasty) you can trip like a bitch...about 20 grams should do the trick! Yeah, bud is pretty hard to find lately around here...i still smoke every week though, thats enough for me.

3. I live in maryland and that sucks b/c i dont live in Baltimore City lol if i did that be the shit you get an eith of nice ass shawg for $10

4. yeah, im from atlanta...the dank over here is actually pretty cheap now...40 to 50 for an eighth of some damn good stuff

5. LoL cant drive got my licence taken for grand theft and joy ridin o well and i am to young to drink and none of my friend are either

6. nutmeg will do a little something something though...just go to the store and get some...you get a little nautious at first...but the high lasts for like 10 hours...just don't take toooo much

7. man.. just cause your underage doesnt mean u cant get achohol... just go to your nearest liquor store.. and wait outside and ask people if they can boot for u... after an hour or so u will probobly have what u want...