Can Anyone Help Please?

Discussion in 'General' started by northern ghost, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hey, I've already poted this in the tecknical/troubleshooting area but have yet to get a resonse,so Im asking here:Can anyone tell me how to upload images onto my profile/gallery? Everytime I try to put a pic as my profile pic it tells me the image is too large,even though it also tells me the image has been resized.I really want to put out the pics of my plants because Im having some issues with them and I would like to have more experienced people help me to identify them.Thanks!!!!

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I believe profile pic must be under 200kb, as for your gallery, click photo gallery at top of page. click upload button on right side of page. you then create a new album and enter album info. hit save then you can begin uploading pics.

also, if you are in a post you can click full editor and upload pics that aren't in ur gallery

3. Make the images smaller
    Just because it tells you the image was resized doesn't mean it was resized to a resolution appropriate for the website. Beyond that I cant help you I have never used the gallery feature.

4. Thanks TA121,Ima see what I can do...Computers arent exactly the easiest things for me....

5. Hey thanks, but how do I resize the image?

6. you gotta do that in your photo editor. just right click file in windows and hit edit. then resize. should be easy to find. you may have to do it multiple times in order to get the size correct.

7. Good lookin bro...I just really wanna post a pic of this plant I've had goin since April so I can get an opinion on how its doin cuz its been gettin a lil droopy and some of the leaves near the bottom have a slight yellowish tint.But hopefully I'll have some pics up in the next day or so.... :metal:

If you don't have an image editing program, you can use editor on pixlr.com to resize it. 

9. post it right here. at bottom of text box you see "more reply options" click that. then at bottom of that text box is "attach files" choose your pic and your good to go

Man thanks you guys,yall is really helpin me out alot! I follow on my phone, but need to get a new microsd card before I can take or upload any new pics off it....But yeah, yall is bein extremely helpful.....

11. that's why were here. can't wait to see the ladies.

12. The one Im talking bout in question is just that..? sex? All the others came from feminized seeds, but this one came from bagseed(really really good stuff)! But even though its been over 3 months since it first sprouted(April 19th) it has yet to show signs of sex, even though everyone else on here is saying that flowering is occuring right now. I live in northern M.i and my plants are still getting sun from 5:30-6 a.m to 9:30-10 p.m...

13. the downside of outdoors is you have no choice but to rely on mother nature. it'll happen. if you can, cover it so it only gets 12 hours of light. it will help induce flowering

14. But the question is, do I want to induce flowering right now? Or let it go about naturally and get as many budsites to develop as I can right now? Of course I want a large yield,but at the same time for me ANY yield is better than none...