Can anyone help me please?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrooklynBacardi, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Well this spring i'm going to start a guerilla grow but I have no where to dry it indoors. I live with my parents still and if they found it I would be living on the street and they would pull their money out of my college.
    = Big problems.

Any ideas on where I can dry?
    I live in central MO, so its very very humid around harvest time. Lots of bugs too.

2. It is possible to dry outdoors, just keep it where theres some breeze and not in direct sunlight. You make a good point about the humidity though. Could use a cardboard box..just outside I guess? Its pretty good and sucking the moisture out of things. Could leave it to dry for a day or so then go to cardboard box to finish. Just trying to throw out some ideas, good luck.

3. Some kinda waterproof container if it's outside, maybe a cardboard box in your garage or something? Use some desiccant if you can, should speed things up.

4. I wouldnt grow. If your risking a college education and a place to live for some pot then your crazy. of course your not gonna listen to some dude on the internet but you gotta think of which one is more important. BUT if you have to then i guess you have to. I would take a cardboard box and hang a string from side to side and then hang your nugs on that string. Just stick that box somewhere close to your house but not right next to it so your parents can find it. Also its STILL gonna smell up the area around the box if the nugs a good enough. I would just go to a local forest or woods and cover the box up with some leaves and check it everyday.