Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone figure this one out?????????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GANJASMURF, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I am just really curious as to what kind of pot this is..?? I kept this plant in veg for about 40-45 days and flowering now for about 7 weeks. I keep the temp between 73-78F. I give it dyna gro bloom nutes. I am using 4-two foot 20w flo tubes up top and 2-20w cfl's on opposite sides for lighting. It gets a constant supply of fresh air and exhaust fan intact as well. Growing in soil. My main questions are: 1) how much will this plant yield.....on average? 2) How much longer does it have until harvest time??? 3) What kind of pot plant is this....strain....type..???? I would also like to get everybody's opinion on this plant too because it is my first grow and I'm proud and want to know if I shoud be or not.
    THANK YOU, GANJASMURF

Attached Files:

2. #2 Bongin Shaman, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
    I figured it out.

But I can't tell you.

3. Sativa dominant?

4. Step 1 - Smoke Weed
    Step 2 -
    Step 3 - Profit

Also about the weed I haven no idea ;P

5. Thats pretty much the most anyone can tell you...

6. hate seeing this question shouldnt this be in the growers section