Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone explain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zeroms, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Well a few days ago something really crazy happened to me that I decided to make an account and post it and see if someone can shed some light into this.

some background: I currently live in Germany but on the Dutch border, so weed is always available to me, and I'm always smoking or eating edibles. A usual saturday is always 3 grams between a buddy and me, or 2 brownies. I'm not inexperienced when it comes to cannabis, and I've had 3 trips with unmentionables which were amazing and unique [​IMG]

Now a few days ago I passed by my usual coffeeshop and bought a "space cake", same size as a brownie, it's just cake instead. I usually have one every week, and I just get high off them, nothing too intense though. But this time after about half an hour I was VERY stoned and when I got home it just went into a whole new level. It was highly psychedelic but I had no mental clarity. My head was just extremely fuzzy. And about two hours in I had the craziest hallucination I've ever had. There's this big mirror in my hallway and I somehow felt entranced by it. I coulnd't look away. About 20 seconds later the walls turned into this shimmering array of colors, purples and pinks and whatnot, simply crazy. And to top it off my reflection stepped out of the mirror and shook my hand. At that point all that was going on in my head was "HOLY SHIT" like a thousand times. I managed to break myself from the hallucination and tried to distract myself watching some TV but I couldn't concentrate and it kept turning into 3D. I decided to just sleep it off and woke up about 15 hours later really lethargic.

I have no clue what could've caused it. The space cake wasn't laced, I got it from a legit source, and I've smoked way more and eaten way more and never gotten this. The only thing I can think of is that a day or two before the trip I had been experimenting with zornia latifolia, damiana, valerian and catnip. ( I can mention these right?)

tl;dr -> Ate an edible, tripped balls. WTF

2. I would go back to the coffeeshop and see whats up.

3. i would go back and get like a years worth of those cakes

4. Yes, this.

5. Buy as many of those cakes as you can right now before they get a new batch. If you eat another and you don't like em send em to me. I'd love to trip like that XD