Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can anyone confirm...?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SaintsForce, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I'll be makin Firecrackers soon and I need to know if its true that I need to use "natural" or "organic" peanut butter to have them work
    I've heard that its necessary, but I've also heard that you can just use any type of peanut butter.
    Are there people who've used just normal off the shelf peanut butter?
    I have Jif, or the off brand equivalent.
    Will it work?

2. Any peanut butter with Fat in it will work. High fat peanut butters will work better than low fat peanut butters.

Just made a nice one with a gram of ground up dank, used Skippy. T'was delicious

3. A gram might be too much man, Try like .5 before moving up to 1g, I head 1g makes you TOO fucked up, yea that may seem impossible but you will probably get too high and wish you where not high. That is one of the worse things possible.