Can anybody vouch for greenpoint seeds out of Colorado I was thinking of ordering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted member 923969, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Just looking for some testimonies on its legitimacy before I commit to ordering I and trying out different seeds banks at the moment trying to find a personal favorite so far I got scammed by seed supreme other than that im hoping not to have a repeat its starting to financially set me back just trying to order beans without being hassled.

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have ordered, recieved, and grown Chinook Haze and SkyWarden, and bred with Pebble Pusher pollen.

Seeds came quick (three days to east coast if I remember correct) and in good packaging for shipping and storage.

Both strains were easy growers with training, but the haze was a haze an tried to fall over itself and needed support in late flower.

Wait for reverse auctions; there are always great deals when they do. A great way to sample for low cost.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

3. I just bought their rogue Og kush they got only for left in stock it's got a high thc euphoric high it claims looks promising I got me a 6 pack of feminized seeds 20$ off my order with their coupon code that expires within the next 5 hours glad I got a decent deal while I still could now gonna send out my cash payment tomorrow and wait for them after that.

4. They do deliver but the shipping can be a headache.

5. I bought their topanga wedding and and snake oil. Both great strains, every seed popped. Shipping from Colorado took about 5 days to reach me in cali. So far the easiest seedbank I've used

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Deleted member 923969, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2019
    Mine just started to get processed for shipment today just got email. I'm gonna pop one of the beans of the Og rogue kush once I get menthe snake oil looked like a good one

7. Gotta complement Greenpoint for speed they just mailed out my order after 1 day of receiving my cash payment very fast did not expect these guys to get things done so quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Greenpoint came through got my order today I think I missed my other order from the vault I was supposed to sign for it but was not outside when mail came so I gotta wait for Monday for the vault seeds to come in otherwise it's a good morning now I can pop me a rogue Og kush seed

• Like Like x 1