Can anybody help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by awesomenes420@hotmail.com, Nov 13, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415902091.222055.jpg
    One of the new fan leaves are turning brown and pointing up she's only about a month old

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. For me its tough to say but overall I think your plant looks pretty healthy. Leaf imperfections happen all the time and doesnt mean anything about the overall health of the plant...but sometimes it does. I think youre all good man. If the tips of the leaves are turning brown it could be nutrient burn but you would see it on more than one single blade. Keep doing what youre doing imo.

3. It's a bit small/early for it to have nute deficiencies in soil (although... the pot looks large but it's right on the edge? it's not very full either, maybe it is actually quite a small pot?).  Could be nute problems from over-feeding?  It probably hasn't needed feeding at all yet if it's been repotted in the last couple of weeks.

Otherwise the growth looks good at the top of the plant.

4. Thanks guys I got another one same kinda problem I haven't added nutrients or anything but I have transplanted the from mg soil to fox farm do you think that could cause this ? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416074769.318230.jpg

5. My fox farm soil did the same thing when I transplanted. I think it's nute burn. That's what I've been told. I've also been told it'll grow out of it as long as I am mild on nutes or none at all til its gone. :)

6. Phasho mann thanks your the advice

7. if you want flush with ph water and contuie only giving water until looks hungry

8. Acually I had sim confusion on flushing like how much water do I flush it with and the safest way I haven't flushed at all yet it's my first grow ? And advise and would be greatly appreciated

Keep
    Love
    Unconditional
    Reinforcing
    Peace

9. #9 howando, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    The point in flushing is, to wash some of the nutrients out of the soil because, usually you do it because you've been feeding too much and given yourself pH problems.  So the amount you flush depends on how bad it is.  Usually you want to use at least 2-3x the size of the pot, so if you have a 1 gallon pot you would need at least 2 gallons of water, probably 3-4 gallons.

The problem with flushing is that you leave the pot very very wet.  If you have a 3 week old plant in a 5 gallon pot under CFLs, it probably wont dry out for nearly 2 weeks which is very very bad for the plant.  If you have a bushy 3-foot tall plant under hps in a 5 gallon pot the plant is going to use that much more water and it will probably be dry in only a day or  two which is fine.

The pic from yesterday, the plant looks fine I don't know what you're worried about.  I don't see any reason to flush them, they look  healthy!

10. Well like in the updated pic below you can kinda see how tips are like shriveling up and kinda the same and the other plant got kinda worse too are they okay or should I do something the lights go out know so I was gonna flush them when the turn back on ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416177355.044524.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416177377.754690.jpg

Keep
    Love
    Unconditional
    Reinforcing
    Peace

11. Can you take a higher quality image?  They're so small, it's hard to see, looks like 0.3MP setting or something for phones.  Most of the leaves look fine, I can see what you're talking about but can't see it well enough.

Any damage already done to a leaf, that isn't going to heal so you can't expect those brown spots to go away.  The important thing is, do they get any worse or do other new leaves start to look unhealthy?  Looks like they're growing happily to me.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416250095.124921.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416250121.348258.jpg
    How do they look?

Keep
    Love
    Unconditional
    Reinforcing
    Peace