Can any1 gimme some help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by toker85, Apr 23, 2009.

1. ive read a lot of the advice threads here but still not too sure or what way to go

looking some tips on what i can grow in maybe my bedroom and the basic kit i would need and how to go about getting things started
    thanks

2. what tips would like and about what, you need to asking a question which a person an answer.
    you need to read and make up your own mind,
    you'd scratch your head if i asked you, what car should i buy, what colour, or give me some tips on what engine i should use.

3. Ya know John, I just can't understand why you are not a mod yet???

Why not read some stickys, check out some grow journals and see if you think growing is for you. Good luck dude

4. yeah what he said :p

IMHO the best starter kit would be a 400 watt switchable..and 4-6, five gallon buckets with holes drilled into the bottom...filled with any organic soil mix ( 2 parts soil, 1 part peralite) and good easy to grow seeds ( Nothern Lights is pretty forgivng ..same with most older skunk strains) and 4-6 peatpellets, and 4-6, one gallon pots filled the same as above

start your seeds in the expanded pellets, 1 per
    after sprouting wait till roots show thru pellets ( 3 or more is fine)
    transplant into 1 gallon pots.
    wait till you can see plenty of roots thru the drainage spaces in the gal pots ( plenty being a 3-5.. but not so many all you see are bands of white) transplant into 5 gallon buckets
    wait 2 weeks then switch to 12/12 ( and your bulb if your using a switchable)
    watch trics for the right color/opacity
    harvest & cure.

now there is a LOT more then that, but thats the basics... and as stated above ..you should read up more. new here to G.C. but from what I have seen there are some decent guides ( if not just plain awesome) sticky'd..not to mention a bibliography linked into the webpage itself T.A.N.S.T.A.F.L.

5. That gets asked a hundred times a week. Read the stickies. The info you want is all there.