Can A Beard Make You Look Like A Stoner?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BudXtoker, Jul 15, 2014.

1. So I decided to grow my beard out for the past month. Ive been known to rock the stubble or a smaller beard, but now it is a nice and formidable beard which gets compliments from mostly everyone who has known me before I grew it. But a lot of people say "you look like a stoner with that beard". Those people who said that didn't even know of my weed usage. So I pose the question: do stoners have a stereotypical look and if so, is the beard a necessity?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you have a beard with done shaggy haircut then yes.

Otherwise a beard just looks badass.

3. does a suit make you powerful ?

4. Depends on who's judging you.

5. Everytime i try to grow a beard someone has a rude comment. But i have fairly long hair like shoulder length, so it would look a bit ridiculous. But yeah, there's stoner clothes. People can kind've tell if i wear like tye dye or something. Everyone always thinks i'm a hitchhiker.

6. them: "woah beard! hey you look like a 'stonerrrr'! :D"
    you: "woah really? because you look like a judgmental asssholllle! :D"

7. If you keep your beard and hair well groomed......nobody should give you shit.
    But if you let it go like a wildman....then maybe. But in the end...its what you like....

8. The people who said I look like a stoner weren't even being judgmental, one is even a fellow stoner. I just find it interesting that people can infer that I am a stoner just by the hair on my face. I keep it neat. I grow the full thing and shave the cheeks and round out the neck line at the Adam's apple and I maintain the lines every day. I trim as necessary. My hair used to be long but I have it cut to be mid length and I always brush it. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to my appearance, so it's not like I'm a "dirty stoner". My best guess is that my beard kinda makes me look kinda chill and easygoing like the typical stoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

This made LOL pretty loud... ahaha :smoking:

10. Here are the top 3 American stoners: They all have beards.

Attached Files:

11. lmfao as well.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum
    good point.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. it doesn't matter what you do when the $ talks for you

no one can judge you if you don't care who judges you.

14. 1405517061656.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Girls cum almost instantly when they see a beard

Unknown fact

Omega369

they can judge all they want, you just don't have to care. ^^

lol, no wonder... they already got what they wanted, so they just keep moving...

17. :laughing:

About the beard..it has other factors-like people said....but as long as you don't go wook...

[​IMG]

Long hair and a well-kept beard=increased opportunities for great sex...omega is correct...don't give a shit about what people think....get some bitches  :smoke:

this is a known fact by a unknown source haha 

19. I tried growing my beard out, but then I took to smoothing it down with my hand, and every time I did, I would get a woody! So I shaved it off! Peace!

20. Stubble makes you look like a Stoner......check it out!..........

Attached Files: