Can’t roll with papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ElementNine, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I can’t roll for the life of me with rolling papers, but as soon as I change to news paper or Mc Donald’s bag paper I can roll amazing joints that hold really well and burn really nice, can someone help me out

• Funny Funny x 2

2. How old are you??? Smoking anything but rolling papers is bad for you health man go see a doctor....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rolling with papers is overrated.
    Try rolling it around a smooth pen or pencil, slide it off, add a tip and stuff with herb. Job done. But don't use newspaper or consume anything from maccies you mad man.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: nah man what OP needs to do is smoke it via a straw from Maccies bro:roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. McDonald's cup bong lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bruh that news paper and mc donalds bag have dyes in them for color ur gonna seriously hurt urself....seriously whats ur age man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. If ur profiles correct it says ur 20? U should no better take this (cucumber) make a hand pipe

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: bro OP probably spends £7 on a McDonalds meal just to smoke the wrappers lmao, they should just buy a cheap ass pipe:laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Have you tried cones?

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. I recommend trying rolling blunts first if you like tobacco. If not, i suggest a rolling machine and some quality rolling papers. Good luck!

11. Sorry bro I took so long to reply I was at McDonald's getting some rolling papers.... Lmao

The op has to stop smoking that shit rn like I wouldn't even smoke paper from a Bible never mind a big Mac box :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2

12. The old prison trick using the last page of the Bible to skin up :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. If you can roll with other types of paper then you can roll with rolling papers..
    It is not fucking rocket science. Grow up dude and nut up while you're at it.

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. try Big Bambu, they're good papers to learn how to roll on.