Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Camping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Im not sure if this is the right section or not, but i think so since its a question..?

Anyway.

My stepbrother, brother, and i are going camping tomorrow night. We're bringing 3 blunts[1 gram each] and some leftovers for some bowls. Any recommendations on what to bring/do? We'll be on a pretty small island, and theres NO civilization on it.

2. Find some mushrooms to take with you guys and everyone become one with nature.

3. Tried to find someone with shrooms, cant get a hold of anyone. The one guy that i knew that always had some is the least reliable person i know.

4. I just got back from Yosemite on Monday and we were camped right next to some partiers who kept getting wasted packing a bowl in my bubbler and then leaving.

5. haha id be so stoked on that!

The tent we're using is my parents, you think we could smoke in it and get away with it? or would it stick to the tent?

6. I didnt smoke in the tent and never have BUT id say your probably safe lol

7. You can smoke in your house and the smell goes away fairly quickly...its not like cig smoke at all, so smoking in a tent out in the woods should be ok..

8. Didnt think about the house part, thanks

9. He's only unreliable because magic tree monsters are chasing him around all the time.

10. i've smoked in a tent before and the smell didn't really stick at all, it was gone by the time we packed up the tent

11. I'd be unreliable if that as happening to me also ;)

12. Bring instruments and jam!

13. Tunes, liquor and a good conversation.