campers...they suck

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by THCandroid, Jun 15, 2011.

1. anyone sick of campers in MW2 or Black Ops? I have only been playing black ops since it came out but i still notice a lot of campers... think these guys should be sponsored by Coleman...

2. Easy.

Play a real game like Battlefield, jump inside an Apache gunship and collapse the entire goddamn building on that camping fucktard FTW

3. The whole reason why I stopped playing online FPS games. You know I once had an idea for a game to eliminate camping. Make it like CoD but if you stand still for more than 10 seconds, you die. Effective?

4. Campers definitely do bring the game down with the way they play, they are way easier to kill since they are literally a sitting duck. So it takes out a good amount of the challenge and fun.

What I do is play free for all and anyone playing like a bitch gets my full attention until they leave, then after a few games the lobby is perfect and filled with people who actually want to play.

5. play halo. simple solution

6. if campers are a problem in a game its due to poor map design.

dont blame them. blame who ever designed a shitty map with a good high kill area that you can camp at.

no its all in the maps. camping is a totally legit strategy anyway. you cant camp in shooters like halo (they make the best maps) or battlefield (good maps and destructible cover)

7. don't play team deathmatch, the camping won't be as bad

why wouldn't someone camp on team deathmatch? the only objective is to kill other people.

play objective based games like hardcore CTF

8. Have you played halo reach, it takes abot 100 bullets to kill someone

9. it takes me 5 :confused:

10. apply shotgun to back of neck

squeeze trigger

profit

11. If you can't kill something that doesn't move, your doing something wrong.

12. If your really good at camping you will be an all around better coder. Lol. I'm more commando in death-mach and all those. Running around the map Quick zoom and spray with the scar

13. You're playing COD, that's the first mistake right there.

14. i can camp, but its an easy killstreak... i have camped occasionally on domination matches but its like a 2-3 kill then move to another spot camp.

i have tried BC2 and Halo but i am just a call of duty man just as most of you are Halo/BC men... i guess its just a preference....although BC2 is a very very epic game but i also run into campers in that game "mostly snipers" on the larger levels, on the outskirts not a building... although taking out a wall to reveal a camper is quite pleasing :)

15. I play BC2 and camp it up all the time. I'm usually a long ranged recon kind of guy though. Hang back and take out other snipers. Any other class though is pointless. Camping doesn't gain you anything.

16. i camp out in the open on nuketown, crouched down on the left side of the left side spawn, kinda near that car

you have no idea how many fucking idiots just run streaking out at this one point where you can basically just shoot in a line and watch the kills fly

if you have a noob tube its even funnier :D :D :D :D :laughing:

the nerd rage i've caused doing that....

[​IMG]