Camp bisco 2013

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by TheGreenLife420, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Needs to come sooner.... Anyone else attending?

2. DUUUDE bisco is heven lotus holy shit blew my mind tobin !!1 "put down your todems " haha bassnector WWWWHHHHAAAAA and on top it of no cops so chill n funky HAHAHA feels like a dream

3. I'll be going so pumped

4. I'll be there man! I attended Bisco 11, Lost our tent to a fucking dust devil and fried my brain. All in all likely one of the greatest experiences of my life, and you know I'll be there next year. Wouldnt miss it for the world! Bassnectar, Zeds dead, Big Gigantic, The Disco Biscuits, Lotus, Dillon Francis, and Porter Robinson all in one place at one time? Fucking blew my mind.......:hippie:

5. Mariaville is only a 20 minute drive for me :D

6. Dude! I actually saw the tent flying away from the dust devil lol. Mimosa, KTN, Bassnectar,Lotus, and Dillon Francis were mindblowing..... along with the rest of the entire festival :love:

7. Im deffff tryin to meet up with some blades and burn it down in 13', anyone else in?!

8. I'd be down for sure. Well I'd be down to at least try and make my way to you and get distracted 100 times along the way. :rolleyes:
    Lol.

9. Hahah the power of bisco.... And as spun as you may seem, theres always someone 10x worse right by your side so you blend right in lol, I lovvvve it!

10. This past year I attended my first bisco, i had an awesome time and will def be attending again in 2013, bassnectar, zeds dead, atmosphere, porter robinson&zedd, Dillon Francis, Big Gigantic, and Amon Tobin was insane!!

11. #11 TheGreenLife420, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    Amon tobin was mind blowing lol. I sat through lotus and the biscuits for a front row spot at amon tobin, well almost front row. AMON TOBIN 2.0, bisco 13' homie! gunna be willlllld

12. [ame]http://vimeo.com/47868192[/ame]

13. I went the past three years but I am not going to go this year.

Too many young kids.

14. I could not have said it better, in my opinion its all about leaving your ego behind, mingling with everyone, just say hi to people! Never know what you could find or who you may meet. Teenagers or no teenagers, I love the atmosphere at Bisco. Our neighbors were always checking on us, smoking with us, and cooking food for us. Some of the best people I have ever met in my life I met at Camp, and thats what its all about!
    Well that, and 3 days of face melting jams....:smoking:

15. #15 TheGreenLife420, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Hangin' with your neighbors is equally as fun as going to sets, as soon as you hang with them it seems like you knew them for years lol. Just meeting people at bisco is a fuckin blast, everyone is so polite and have soooo many stories to share about crazy shit they've seen(and there are a lot).

16. Just don't fuck with the angels..... I saw a guy get caught with a script of oxys in his bag when they were doing bag searches going into skrillex. They dragged him behind the tent, and god only knows what happened to him :rolleyes:

17. #17 sergei, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Dude, OC's have absolutely no place in the rave scene IMO. Dont know why he was bringing oxys into the big stage in the first place.
    Psh, those guards were awesome man. I had a half just chillin in my bag with my glass spoon. The guy asked me "do you have any drugs in that bag brother?"
    I replied : "I've got some herb in there, and my pipe."
    he then responded. "I said drugs, that's medicine my dude, go on through."
    I <3 Camp

18. I agree with you 100%, any perscription pills should be nowhere near festival grounds. As long as its for personal use and not for distribution, they didn't give a fuck what your bringing in, as long as it was nothing TO hard.

19. Feb 2, 10AM: EARLY BIRDS!!!

20. can't wait i bought my presale tickets and am counting the days pretty much hha