camouflaging your smoking utensils

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by tstick, Dec 15, 2011.

1. I prefer to smoke from a bong and I used to buy commercially-made ones at the old record & tape head shops. But, those old things cracked so easily, it wasn't worth the money to replace them. so, I saved the stem and one-hit bowl and used it with a water bottle or something like that. Whenever they get dirty, I just throw the bottle away and replace it with a clean one. Also, it's great because the water bottle type bongs can sit in a room and they don't jump out at you. They kind of hide in plain sight.

However, I'm seeing that most modern connoisseur smokers use the glass bubblers and so forth. I like those, but they stand out like a sore thumb when they are in a room.

Does anyone have any good methods of camouflaging their smoking devices?

2. Camoflaging? Put it in a drawer? In my bedside drawer I have a draw with my bong, pipe, papers, weed etc etc in it and no-one is the wiser. Quiet a few people have come in my room and unless you have really nosy friends you'll be fine.

3. Just wrap the bubblers up in t shirts that you dont wear anymore and put them in a drawstring backpack or something similar. Then just toss it in a closet.

In the case where you dont need it concealed 24/7 as i do, you could always use a bookshelf in your room. Place the piece behind some DVD's or books, makes for easy access.

4. I leave my bongs on my desk, and dont care who see's.