Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Camel Turkish royals or Marlboro reds? What's better

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gbpinecone17, May 4, 2016.

1. This isn't cigcity bruh

• Like Like x 1
  2. im a camel man so i would have to say turkish royals can you still get em in the states havent seen em in awhile

3. If you don't already know, then you have NO business picking the things up to see. Talk about an ADDICTION!! You do something stupid like start smoking cigarettes. It's like signing your death warrant and nearly IMPOSSIBLE to stop once you've gotten hooked on nicotine. Stick with herb man. It is not addictive and nowhere even remotely close to damaging your lungs like man made smoke sticks will do. Cigarettes are ridiculously expensive and they serve no positive purpose. They don't make you look cool...if that's what you're thinking. They just make you cough and stink. So, make a WISE decision and don't pick the things up to start with. And Mr. Rager was correct about...this aint "CigCity." TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. i could buy an extra 8th of dank a week in what i spend on cigs in a week

5. I only smoke 3-5 a day i started last year

6. and how do your lungs feel

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Neither? Smoking cigarettes is gross. Was a tobacco smoker for 15 years, and have been tobacco free for 14. Don't start if you haven't, serious consider quitting if it isn't too late. Horribly destructive and addictive hobby. Blows my mind tobacco is legal everywhere but pot isn't

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk