Came to school stoned, got free pizza!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by peanutbutter420, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Came to school, high as fuck. Get to class, there was 7 boxes of pizza. Fuck yeah!!! So I just chilled, ate my Costco pizza which was fucking amazing. So yeah that's about it :p good day :hello:

2. Pizza at my school today to. But its a community college and the clubs are very strict about who they give pizza too.

3. there WERE 7 boxes of pizza
    :D
    just kidding man, I am glad that you got to eat pizza at school i bet it was thrilling! I fucking love pizza!

4. Hahaha shut up :p but yeah pizzas the shit!

5. Hahaha.

I got pizza 2 days out of the semester in one of my classes. Baked both days. Greatness.

--- Also brought a box back for some drunk night food. :p

6. Dude thats awesome. Reminds me of when I went to high school. I would get super blazed on the way, then after a few classes leave to get some awesome food! Then bake some more on the way back :laughing:

:bongin::smoking:

7. Yea I remember Jr High School Pizza Parties, so how grade school?

8. Wow dude hah I'm in community college. Everyody on here is so quick to accuse people of being underage. You don't even know me

9. Ya I know you. Seen you eating pizza at the pre-school.

10. Costco Pizza sucks. Go eat a real slice dude. I feel sorry for people who think that shit could even pass as a decent pie.

11. Quit with the bullshit dudes

I'm in college...believe it or not, there IS pizza here :p

12. I worked for a film studio last year as an intern. I blazed a blunt with one of my staff friends on the roof and got RIPPED. Turns out that day they were filming a Wendy's commercial in one of the sound stages, and cooking the food in another. The cooks there were trained to make those perfect looking burgers for the commercial, and they made me 2 bacon cheeseburgers. They were the most perfect burgers I have ever eaten, the bacon was perfectly fried and criss-crossed and everything.

13. Reminds me of spanish class, had a cool ass teacher who let us eat and go get food if we brought him a lil something back. I remember telling him if he let us skip the period we'd bring back pizza for him and some class mates. We skipped half the classs rolled and blunt and picked up 3 pizzas and brought them back, people didnt care we smoked(some kids would snitch or get mad) because they were too busy stuffing their face with pizza. From that point on every time I had that class it was the same thing with diff food everyday haha.

14. fuck costco pizza pies suck major.

im fiending for a pepperoni slice.

15. One of the very few times I went to college stoned they were offering free pizza to anyone who gave blood. I did it just for the pizza and it was soo buggin, even though I've given blood several times before, getting a needle in your arm and blood drained out while stoned is a very weird experience. The pizza was SOOOOOO worth it.

16. only 7? shits weak bro.

17. hahahah wait so if there is THC in your blood, when they give it to the person who needs it, will they get stoned? thatd be fucking crazy. imagine if someone got in a car crash and they gave them blood and all of the sudden they were all giggly and hungry and shit hahaha!

18. that would be awesome..
    my school food ain't too good.