Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Came Back From A T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Purple Stoner, Sep 22, 2012.

1. #1 Purple Stoner, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    So yesterday I came back from a month t break.
    Smoked a gram of dank and was stuck on the couch.
    How long until I go back to being able to walk around and properly socialize while being under the influence of cannabis.
    How much should I smoke until my tolerance comes back?
    Also, since i'm not currently a patient I can't choose to pick up a heavy sativa.
    Thanks in advance! :smoke:

2. [quote name='"Purple Stoner"']So yesterday I came back from a month t break.
    Smoked a gram of dank and was stuck on the couch.
    How long until I go back to being able to walk around and properly socialize while being under the influence of cannabis.
    Also, since i'm not currently a patient I can't choose to pick up a heavy sativa.
    Thanks in advance! :smoke:[/quote]

Dude don't smoke a gram of dank if you want to function. Holy shit that's a lot! Just use a little and you may be able to function.

3. How long until my tolerance goes back to being able to do so though?

4. [quote name='"Purple Stoner"']

How long until my tolerance goes back to being able to do so though?[/quote]

There's no exact time, but I don't see why you would want to smoke a whole gram every time you get high. You should enjoy low tolerance.

5. What the fuck dude? That's the point of a tolerance break... It takes less to get high, You should have smoked a lot less then 1G of dank coming off a T break if you wanted to function.

6. #6 Purple Stoner, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    I don't want my full tolerance back, I just want to be able to walk around ect.
    Okay let me refraise the question, How much should I smoke in order to function until my tolerance comes back?

7. A lot less! Haha what do you use to smoke?

8. Dude, a 1 hitter lol. or a small bowl.

9. Used to smoke 2-3 grams a day atleast :smoke:

10. I meant what kinda smokin device? Guy above q few got it right, get a onnie or a small bowl and smoke till you feel good, then chill out or your gonna be wasting your time on a tbreak

11. Sorry misread. I smoke out of a bubbler or a bong.
    Other day it was a bubbler though :p

12. Take it a little slower man, you won't regret it. Getting really high off a lot less is always nice :smoke:

13. #13 SelfGoverned, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    edited

14. Take advantage of low tolerance and smoke the least amount possible.smokin like that is gnna shoot youre tolerance back up again.jus smoke a bowl at a time or somethin.