Cam Newton-national championship game

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by tokabowl420, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I'm not really a Auburn fan or that big of a college footbal fan, but I've seen a few minutes of games here and there. Every time I watch it looks like Cam Newton is playing with little kids, like everyone is is slow motion to him lol.

I personally think all signs point to Auburn winning the national championship game, anyone else?

2. Yep, I think Auburn will win it all and I am an Auburn fan, I went there ...

3. auburn is better than ohio state i guess, glad they aint in the national championship this year..

4. Oregon 35 Auburn 24

5. I've got $200,000 on Auburn. :rolleyes:

6. Damn, beats my $180,000 bet.

7. No....Oregon will win.

8. Both teams play zero defense who ever comes up with stops or turnovers will win this game. Im feeling Auburn will just because I feel they are a little more balanced team but I wouldnt sleep on the Ducks!

9. Wouldnt surprise me if nick fairly killed two or three people. They can play a little bit of D some of the time.

10. kid deserves the heisman..

that smile is infectious and really just a joy to watch play.

Oregon is gonna be a hard team to beat but I haven't been this excited over a college football game in a long time..maybe ever.

11. i hope oregon wins. i hate the sec

12. Oregon hasen't seen a SEC defense. Nor have they seen a Cam Newton. It'll be a close game at first, but Auburn will start clickin and win by a touchdown or more.

13. Yeah, Auburn's gonna win by at least a couple scores, should be a good game though up until the 4th quarter.

Seeing how well Auburn is doing makes me really wish I hadn't changed my mind at the last minute and went there. I only applied to 2 schools, Auburn and Mizzou, and at the last second decided to go to Mizzou. Not that I regret it, but it would've been awesome to see this team and especially Cam Newton in person.

14. I go to Auburn and I'll be at the game. It should be a decent game but I'm expecting Auburn to win by about 14.

15. I think Aurburn will win as long as they play like they did at the beginning of the Alabama game cause if they come out like that then there gonna get smoked

16. he's about to get blurred

go ducks

[​IMG]