Calvin and Hobbes

Discussion in 'General' started by CptDankNuggets, Mar 9, 2007.

1. absolute +rep to you dude, that was my crack when i was a kid.

2. Helll yea. I have every single book (Well, technically my brother has them).

Awesome.

:D

3. have the whole collection and sleep next to it right by my bed every night

4. Calvin and Hobbes comics are like describing what it's like for me being high. You feel like a little kid again running around playing with only your imagination, just enjoying life and not worrying about stupid shit.

5. i liked that comic....too bad my local paper dropped it a few years back...:(

6. I got 'em all plus a few reprinted copies and most of the different publisher copies

lol actually have tons of stoned doodles from back in the day with 'em even call one of my female friends hobbes cuz she fits the bill for a warm yet violent psycho cat

7. yep I've got them all as well. Watterson has definitely been an inspiration to me as an artist. His watercolors are amazing.

8. Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic of all time. +rep

9. think what makes his work so enjoyable is the fact that he hadn't lost that child like outlook on things once that dried up he knew it was time to throw in the towel

10. [​IMG]

11. Hahaha, my inner child is colliding with my outer adult.

On the one hand, I always liked the idea that Hobbes was real, on the other I love seeing padded rooms.

12. Yea, Calvin and Hobbes is the best comic strip ever. I have all of the books.

13. best strip ever always funny

14. It's my absolute favorite.

15. Calvin & Hobbes and the Farside are the best fucking comics ever! Happy 420