Calmag or burn?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Farmer_grow, Mar 28, 2024.

1. All others in the tent are fine, just this one..

Attached Files:

2. heat and calmag . Brown spots usually lack of calmag or locked out plant . Curling leaves taco in usually heat . All other tents are good interesting . Can we see the other plants as well. Do they also have the leaf curling ?
    EDITED LIGHT . to much . With led lights to cause taco

3. Annoyingly this forum is selective in which images it will allow me to upload, I've attached the ones it will let me.

I suspect light is a little much, it's on its lowest and I've run out of head room :/

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm feeding them 1000ppm, twice a day to run off
    Which roughly breaks down to
    600calmag
    300 a+b canna Coco base
    100-150 PK13/14

PH 5.8-6.2

Wondering if I caused Calmag lockout by hitting her with PK13/14

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. other plants have light stress as well .

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. High P will lock it out . Just back off a bit and add calmag it will correct itself soon . No worries you will be able to harvest them when there done Not that bad

• Like Like x 1
  7. All you have to do is resize them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. PK 13-14 is meant to be used at a very specific time and only for a week. I don't think it's necessary at all, just check what's going on with your runoff and adjust base A + B accordingly. 600 ppm of Calmag why!? that's a lot of calmag might wanna follow instructions on label.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm using tap water mixed with dehumidifier water (basically RO), so around 300ppm is tap (I have v hard water 500ppm), I'm calling that calmag, tho it's a mix of junk no doubt.

10L res starting at 300ppm
    20ml calmag
    25ml A canna coco
    25ml B canna coco
    5ml Rizotonic
    15ml canazyme
    25ml boost
    10ml pk13/14

Only variable which changed was the pk13/14, I'll cut that shit out now, thanks for confirming :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also, using strong Led types of light, HLG's engineers explains that raising soil-media temps also helps with calmag def associated with light stress.

11. You mean heat the water they're being fed?
    I'm usually heating it to 21c

• Like Like x 1
  12. 21 is just fine=)

• Like Like x 1