callos industries medical packing latrobe

Discussion in 'General' started by doobiemonster420, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 doobiemonster420, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Hey I'm trying to start at this new job. I'm going to orientation tomorrow. I want to smoke but I can't if they test. Anyone know if they do?

2. 1. Can't all about other drugs.

2. No. 72 hrs.

Read the rules.

3. This, and sorry.

4. Ok I'm sorry guys. I've been a member long enough that I should have remembered tje rules I just havnt posted in awhile. The latrobe plant wont test me? I'm just concerned cuz I'm homeless and id like to smoke to cope but I don't want to risk my golden opportunity over smoking. Are you sure they wont test me?

5. [quote name='"diamondsnakey"']Ok I'm sorry guys. I've been a member long enough that I should have remembered tje rules I just havnt posted in awhile. The latrobe plant wont test me? I'm just concerned cuz I'm homeless and id like to smoke to cope but I don't want to risk my golden opportunity over smoking. Are you sure they wont test me?[/quote]

I didn't say they wouldn't test you.. I said you won't pass. Erowid is your friend.

I will say no more, as this thread is against the rules

6. I seriously doubt that ANYONE on GrassCity can actually answer the question as to whether or not this company will drug test - despite us having half a million members, we're spread all over the world, and the chances that anyone else has actually HEARD of that company are slim and none.

So no one really knows.

Try looking at one of the MYRIAD of threads on how to pass a DT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.