Calling out to all Luke Wilson bubbler owners.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Paper Navigator, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Just got a 10 arm LW, my first GonG bub. Was just wondering if any of you fellow LW owners could hook me up with a picture to show the perfect water level. Doesn't matter if yours is 15 arm or 6 arm either. A nice description would do also.

Thanks.

2. fill the water to just above the slits in the tree. I have a WS tube and thats what i do. They are very similar

3. Ya fill it just above the slits and it will hit like a dream!

4. i don't think that there is a perfect level for any perc. i think that it's up to the user on what kind of hit they want to achieve. i like to vary the levels in all my pieces.

5. An explanation of different water levels versus different kinds of hits would be greatly appreciated.

6. More Water = More chug, smaller hits
    Less Water = More "bubbling", larger hits, MILK! :p

7. I would imagine that more water would also cool the smoke a tad bit more. Probably not very noticeable though.

8. Personal thing, I fill a little more water over my slits, because I like some chug...

-tdark1

9. likewise.

if the water is too low it doesnt even feel like its helping. i usually put it ~.5 inches over the last slit

10. a half inch to a inch above the the dif cut on the tube or like yawbus said-

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/7482258"]L.W. 10arm/15arm bub Milk Shot 60 frames a second on Vimeo[/ame]