Calling MASS kids.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tarantaya, May 17, 2006.

1. Im in Upton, right next to westboro. Smoke the exact same as you described.[/quote]

I'm also in Westborough, awesome to see so many blades in the area!

2. Thats what Im thinkin.

3. im about 30 or so mins from boston around the lowell area, and i havent seen much of anything great around me, just some of the outdoor

4. same here dude, UMD in the fall. I live in Franklin btw

5. We gotta blaze sometime for sure man.

6. So many of you live so close to me :smoking:

7. Blaze_It_Up 420, im gonna be getting a vap for my dorm room to prevent the smell of weed coming out of the room, its gonna be awesome lol we def should blaze there

8. Damn BlazeitUp420 and Knox do you ever get crazy good bud? Damn i cant believe someone from my town is on this.

9. For those in Western Mass. What's the average price for oz. of dank?

10. 215-280

11. Nice. $400 an oz. out there. Quality dank though?

12. I pay 225 for ounces of some killer dank shit. Who said they paid 400 an oz in mass?

13. Nah, I'm out in New Mex. Gonna be moving to mass soon. Very high prices out here. Quality stuff, just expensive.

14. im from western mass ! U pmed me before..if you know the right people you can get an ounce of dank from 200-220 :)

15. $200 should be nice. Way better than here. Didn't want to go up there and be in a drought. :eek:

16. Where in Mass. are you moving to?

Next time I pick up an oz. I'll take some pics so you can see the quality of bud we get around here.

17. Yo Reefa Cheefa I go to Dudely/Humboldt ave all the time im a Rozzi cat tho. Alot of dudes been getting shot this summer in Gloxbury

18. I just moved out to Boston about a week ago. My PHX and I are chillin down in the backbay near the fens.

19. Nice bump for a nice thread :smoking: