calling ALL y,ff&f,s ando,ff&f,s

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by critter 11, Aug 19, 2004.

1. OK, Where,s the community gone ??

l miss the real people and stories .

Who,s doing what and where ??

Tell me good stuff.

l,am tired of reading bad stuff .lts bringing me down.

GOOD stories :smoking:

2. Hhhhmmmmmmm.........let's see. There's this funny story about these people who have almost 4 vehicles and the only one left runnin' crapped out. Luckily they had access to another one just like it. After trackin' down the appropriate tools - changed motors and we're - uh or I mean THEY are back on the road again. Now just to get the rest of the crap runnin'.

3. I can honestly say that I have never been happier in my entire life. I love my fiancee and I love our son and I finally have a family I can be proud of.

My mom has also started to treat me with respect..she tells me she loves me on a regular basis now and even told me last month that she was proud of me, which is the first time I can ever remember her saying that.

We don't have a lot of money, but I have never been so content on so little before. :D

4. Well, there is mostly good stuff going on in my life... Mostly my mother in law is flying in from KY tommorrow a week before the wedding & I know this will being the placemark that starts it all going blink its here. So I have all the stresses to deal with there booking hotel's arranging this & that. Mostly dealing with her (the wife) & trying to stay on her good side. Meanwhile Ive been looking for a house. We saw one we really like made an offer & counter offer & didnt like there price. Something we had agreed upon that was to rich for our blood. Now all i here is how we should of just bought the house because she's not going to like anything else. so sigh, all I can do is look foward to tommorrow in hopeful expectation. But on a plus side next week I get to go on like a week & a half vacation camping fishing, staying in a cabin & tent near the coast & along an awesome river. This is going to be great & I need to stock up on green to take with. It will all get hectic & more hectic before I get a bit of calm but itll all pay off. :)

& did i mention we also both just tranfered schools ~ just a little bit more uncertainty for those cool waters.

5. OK, this is kinda funny. I have these fish. 2 goldfish (1 BIG 1small), 3 pleccossomus (sp), and my Oscar. I just recently set up a 40 gallon tank for all of them because they, of course, are all getting so big!! They all get along pretty well as long as they don't get too close to Oscar. The goldfish is over a year old now. His favorite food is Cheerios - I think that's why he's so big!! Much bigger than Oscar, I've only had him about 4 months. Anyway the lid I have on my 40 gal. tank is only big enough for a 20 gallon tank so it only covers half the tank. This wasn't a problem 'til this morning - I'm runnin' around gettin' ready for work and I stop to feed the fish. I get the food out, open the lid and start to drop in the food and I didn't see Oscar. He's always the first one to the top! Strange. I look behind all the rocks and plant - where the hell did he go? (Hopefully some of you have alresdy figured this out!) As it turns out it was Oscars' lucky day!! I glanced down to the laundry basket under the desk that the fish tank is on and there lay Oscar!! I saw his little pink eye (he's albino) roll over like he was looking at me! I screamed "Oscar!" and grabbed him (yes with my hands) and plopped him back into the tank. He zig zagged to the bottom and hung out there, kinda sideways, for a while. It was very traumatic for both of us but we're OK, now!! He's just really lucky he landed in the laundry basket and not on the floor or I'm sure Daisy would have had her a nice little 10 dollar snack!!

6. LMFAO!!!!!!ahahaha thats like the time my friend had like 10 goldfish that he had won.... they lived for like 5 years....but anyway... i was walking by and i saw this fucking fish like weazing on his little daisy coaster thingy...lol...funny. it died.

but heres some good news! i made me an ant farm!!!!! yeah. i took 2 picture frames, put them so they faced opposite directions, put spacers in so the glass doesnt collapse in the middle, and caulked the side and am gonna use some handy dandy duct and electrical tape to hold it in for sure. ahhh so happy, saved myself 25 bucks, and it looks sortof classy. now for the ants... :D

o yeah...and i got a 3rd interview.....yes third, 3rd, three, wtf. but i think theyll hire me now...first job WOOT! job market REALLY REALLY sucks here, no one has jobs...wtf. this city is like a fucking entry job telemarketing, banking, franchise sortof place.... the mexicans coming here doesnt help at all either..... :( still got another interview!

7. umm i got no weed now and got 17 stitches yesterday

8. I am still around mt friend..

Don't have many good stories yet.. LOL

I'm working to much to have some fun!

9. Im having too much fun to work!!
    okie dopey. storytime!
    I had plans to move out west, portland oregon to be exact, to work, some schools were of interrest of me. and just to get out of the parents house (its about that time folks!) but things have changed.big time for lil sensi :)
    I put in my two weeks at work, went skydiving for the last time in jersey skies--or so I thought ;)
    after skydiving, one of the girls who went, who I also worked with let it be known that her engagement to the girl she was with was done. done! becuase she wanted to be with me..! craziness!
    so after a month into this relationship, it still feels surreal, but so right in my soul. some may call me a homewrecker, I think im just irresitable:D
    eventhough im looking to find work, no license, no money, dumb trivial things of the such, Im a happy mothafucka!!

10. It's really about time. Aren't you 25 something? Still live with the rents? How can you stand that?

Want a happy story, Critter? I just got my very own pc. Now I can hang around the city way more.

Ok...some could consider that bad news, haha

11. yip i'm still here............Peace out.......Sid

12. Ah...darn, I forgot. You gonna like this, paps:

We finally got around to taking the cover-shots for our new ep: A kickass veteran bike form 1953 with sidecar. I'm gonna post some pics when I get'em. You'll love it

13. What school are you lookin to goto sensi P-town right in my backyard. And about the fish... I hate that! Its happened to me too many times. Funny thing though for awhile while i was watering plants I had gold fish including a koi in the tank & I was dipped a large glass into the watering & pouring over the plants yada yada. Anyway after ahwile I noticed the koi was gone. Yep I poured it into the soil of on of the canabis bushes & I can only hope it was added nutrients - when I finally found him he looked like jerky. Kinda sad I hate getting attached to fish. :p)

14. LOL!!!! Watering the plants with the fish!! I have wondered about using my fish water for my houseplants but I use a little salt in my water. Didn't know if it would burn them up.

Oh yeah, I went out a couple of weekends ago to watch the guys play. It was a biker bar - little rally weekend thing. It was excellent. Fortunatly, the fightin' was over by the time we got there! None of the equipment got messed up - someone was mindful enough to move it out of the way. I was designated photagrapher (SP?) which turned out to be cool in a way since I was also the only band bitch there. I was all over the bar takin' pics after I figured the camera out. Then I started drinkin'. :) I haven't got to see the pics yet - I didn't think about keepin' the disks when I gave it all back. There might be one or two I could share. That was a helluva nite!!

Sensi, congrats you bad girl!! Hope all goes well for ya!!

16. Still alive and kickin' over here in Indianaville. Not to many great storys to share with ya my friend. Staying busy with my work, those pc's never give me a break. :D Job security I guess you could say. ;)

Here's a funny one for ya......

I'm driving along minding my own business this past Saturday, and pull up to a stop light. The most incredible chopper I've seen in real life pulls up besides me at the stoplight. Had me drooling mate. Huge rake, corvette tire for the rear wheel, spinner rims, suicide shift. Bright green paint job with ghost dollar signs. Tank said "money to burn".

Anyhow, pulls up beside me acting all hard (hey, with that bike I'd be acting the same way, lol) revving it up. Light turns green and the poor bastard kills it. :D I could have fell out of the car I was laughing so hard. Dude was trying to look all bad and cool, and then kills the bike, lmao.

17. l,ve done most of those in my time ,lol.

We had the fish thing just the other day.

l,ve done the bike stalling one heaps of times[never gets any better,lol]

veteran bike form 1953 with sidecar.l,am waiting for the pics :D

We don't have a lot of money, but I have never been so content on so little before. Arh,young love .Great to hear my friend

lol@ old cars that break down..

heres a pic of the kids at Halls Gap in the Grampians.

were does that water go ????

18. Up? :D

And that thing about the bike stalling made me laugh as well, lol.. :smoke:

19. :cool: Playing in 2 bands, one is just studio work, called REMEDY, been playing out every wkend with the other called Crash & Burn.

Had a local bike show recently, there was a stunning classic Truimph there, and I immediately thought of you critter!!

Wish you were closer stonie jo, could use some good band pics!!! :smoke:

20. Yeah - I'm gettin' better!!

I'm gonna post a link to the Ran$om website in the music section - check it out!!