Calling all Left 4 Dead Blades!

Discussion in 'General' started by rockbass, Feb 15, 2009.

1. #1 rockbass, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Hey dudes, hope everyone is well!

I've been playin' a lot of Left 4 Dead on PC lately and was wondering if any other blades out there play, too! I just like to mess around, kill lots of zombies and crack jokes, so if you wanna get together for a game, feel free to add me on there!

I'd really love to get a Grasscity clan together if I can find the right people! So hit me up if you're not a rager/greifer/teamkiller/dick or someone who takes the game too seriously. I don't care about how good or bad you are at the game, I just like to have a good time. Let's just get stoned and try to survive the zombie apocalypse!!

Code:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/rockbass
    ...or just search "_baz"

If you play on Xbox 360, I can't add ya, but feel free to use this thread for posting your gamer tags, too!

2. PEELZ HERE

i added you

3. Cool man, gotcha added.

4. You should post this in the gaming section, or at lease check it cause i think someone already did this.

5. Yeah I did a bunch of searches last night, but didn't find it until now. I don't know why it didn't come up.

6. What a fun game

7. I want to buy it, but waiting for the price to drop a bit.

8. I heard they're dropping the price to $20 soon for they can get more people, I'll try and keep you updated but lookout for that.