calling all indoor experts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dc1994, Jan 30, 2009.

1. #1 dc1994, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    Alright listen the only reason im doing this is because i am very bored durring the winter. Currently if you look out my window you will see a sheet of ice meaning i can't grow until april atleast. so i decided i would grow a plant or 2 in my room. Just to see if it actually works. im not some bigtime grower. I'm just a kid looking for something to do like a hobby so you all can calm down i'm hapy u guys are big time im proud of you...im not though and i'm never going to be. The only reason i even posyed this was because a was wondering if 12 hours darkness and 7 hours light enough or should i switch the hours up. And is a standard 60 watt lamp enough...god damn thats all a wanted to know.

Alright so eariler today i was pretty stoned and apparently i thought it was a good idea to germinate a couple of seeds. Then wen i got sober i was told wat happened and i started looking in to actually growing those seeds. So this is my current plan since i live with my parents...When i get home from school at 3 i wait 2 hours then take it out of my closet and put it under my lamp and let it chill there until like 1 or 2 am. Then turn the lights off and sleep. then continue this process. That would mean my plants are on a 12 darkness and 7 hour light cycle. WHATS MORE IMPORTANT DARK OR LIGHT? because i could switch some of those hours up. PLEASE CRITIQUE MY PLAN. my dad would arrest my ass if he found out.
    PLEASE CRITQUE!!!

2. Would you like my opinion?
    Dont be so disrespectful.
    That's their house, give up growing until you're the age to find your own house.

3. Are you drunk ? Is this for real ?

4. Yeah, like what part of the world is he from that there's only 19 hours a day?

5. its one plant to have as like a pet. im not even gona try to sell it or anything. Hell i don't care if i even get a bud yo...just a pet

6. Buy a dog

7. yess i am a litle drunk right now but still the plan is to have the plant in the closet while im at school. then wen i get home at 3, chill until 5 then get them out of my closet and put them under my lamp until like 2 in the morning. turn the lights off so i can sleep and wen i wake up, put them back in the closet

8. "put 'THEM' under my lamp",
    thought you were going to be cruel to only one pet?

9. I give up!

10. 12+7=19...uh is it just me or is there 24 hrs in a day?plants dont even need light more than an hour a day so you'll be good!be careful though the smell will get real strong. and by the way...this is the most unbelievable thread I have ever seen

11. PLAN...
    get the germanited seeds...put them in plastic cups...set them under a lampwhile im home from school....while im at school the plant is in the dark and then i put it under the lamp when i get home.

12. dont forget to tell all your friends......and a few strangers too!

13. this isn't all out in the open dude it is all in my closet. All i have to do from time to time is flip a switch and water

14. I'm dieing, this is funny as shit... Setup a webcam I have to see this.

15. #15 ricard0, Jan 30, 2009
    Dude..... really? If you're not going to take it seriously then why do it at all? You bring shame to novice growers everywhere with your "PLAN". Some people dedicate their entire lives to cannabis and still remain humble. In contrast, your "PLAN" seems about as good of an idea as screen doors on submarines and fly's in the face of many a gardener. Nothing personal.

My advice would be to give it/them to a friend who can take proper care of it/them or just wait until you can try to do it right.

Why take all the risk for a reward you don't care about?
    :confused::confused:
    Then why grow? For a pet? Try an endangered species if you can't do without the risk factor.:rolleyes:

16. In contrast, your "PLAN" seems about as good of an idea as screen doors on submarines and fly's in the face of many a gardener.

haha...lmao... that hit the nail on the head!

17. Dude seriously....................please dont grow!!!..............the treatment that you will make those plants endure is cruel. like another guy said on this thread, wait till you can do it right!

in either case, BE SAFE!

18. If your dad has you arrested, see if you can get some K-Y smuggled in.........:D

19. plants have a distinct odor dude

if your parenta; units will have you arrested upon finding your plant....well, youre already fucked.

My advice : dont do it until you really can.

you want it as a pet? if you dont do it right, its gonna be a skinny, withered piece of rotting shit. what kind of pet is that? it certainly wont get you laid. that hurts to even think about.

20. #20 ricard0, Jan 30, 2009
    And the winner by way of Knock Out is :metal:"chunkdaddyo":metal:

:laughing:I'm gonna need a doc to sew my sides back together.:laughing:
    +rep for getting milk to shoot out of my nose onto my screen. Neat trick.