Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling All Florida Tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Stoned~, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Well were shit out of luck.

Recently I emailed Charlie Christ regarding Medical Marijuana and my opinion on it. I suggested that Florida vote on something regarding Medical Marijuana.
    I also stated that Marijuana has helped me with Insomnia.

The bitch didnt even have the decency to mail me back but instead forward it to some bitch who works for Drug Control.

Sent on behalf of William H. Janes.

Peggy Lawson
    Executive Assistant to the Director
    Office of Drug Control
    Executive Office of the Governor
    2105 The Capitol
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0001
    (850) 488-9557

Here is the response she decided to give me regarding my email.

Its done for now it seems. :mad:

Opinions?

Anyone from 352 Florida?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Write them back explaining the "risks" that are present for alcohol, cigarettes, addictive pharmaceuticals, etc. God I hate this state!

-OGH

3. exactly respon to her email or letter with printed health risks of alcohol oxycoton morphine codeine and the addictive properties found in these drugs and the lack of those chemicals in say MARIJUANA..

and 352 in titletown for me

4. Here is what I wrote

5. In for reply.

6. Very nice reply, will be interested if they keep the dialog going.

Peace - OGH

7. #7 mhughes, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    haha ive emailed all our congressmen and representatives, resulting in only poor undocumented responses. At least i always got personal replies

But it seems FL is just really unconcerned with allowing marijuana

oh and theres really little hope in discussing it with the office of drug control, it is literally their duty to shoot down anything regarding lessening penalties for marijuana. In fact their policy is what allows them to spread misinformation.
    Read this (http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2007/10/09/theDrugCzarIsRequiredByLaw.html) and tell me you are not infuriated

8. did they ever respond again?

9. Still no responce I have a feeling we wont get one guys :(

10. 850 Seminole territory.

11. 561 don't come without a gat!

hah.

12. Lol boca Raton

13. over here in naples my man,.. i like your style

14. South palm here; boca needs to get annexed into broward.

15. #15 beamish, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    i love how much they shit on weed. and then turn around and PRAISE alcohol, tobacco, and pills. hmmmm.. which one is safer...

16. good thinkin bout the letter and all, but going after oxycodone was not such a hot idea bro. FL already knows they have a prescription drug problem, and its making real pain patients not get full relief because these doc's are scared of gettin there dea license revoked. you should have shot after alcohol, and tobaccoo deaths, still at #1,2 in the country but still legal. than you should have not just asked for legalization but rather decriminalization, baby steps first if we gona get anywhere.

im in opa lock, but i wana move to an mmj state to help wiht my 24/7 back pain

17. Good call

18. WTF NAPLES PEOPLE!??!?! On my GC?

19. Very true man I didnt even think about it. Its all said and done and I dont think they are going to respond. I didnt ask for legalization but instead Medical Marijuana. I think the thought of doing it medically sounds a lot better than making it decriminilized.

20. The dumbass likes repeating itself.