Call to join in the amplification of peace vibe now!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Nov 11, 2007.

1. come meditate with us now! right now! there is a whole load of us in meditation. om. the whole day, so if u cant just now, maybe in a wee while. c'mon, i can see you'll really benefit from entering into a still silence . :)

2. I meditate once a day for atleast 45 minutes. Every morning I wake up atleast 2 hours before I need to be in work... a spark a cig, pack a bowl, watch sportscenter til the bowl is cash, then I meditate for 30 mins before I take a shower. After work I shower, smoke a bowl while watching the simpsons/family guy, then meditate for atleast another 15 minutes.

Both daily sessions gives me time to reflect on the day ahead, the day behind and all the times between. Quite often the minimum 30 or 15 minutes stretches to an hour...2...and sometimes I just fall asleep.

I found my mantra like 7 years ago and have used the same one ever since......

I'll be meditating with ya.

3. If you can adjust your time frame accordingly, U.S. Central times of meditation worldwide are at 7:00 PM and again at 11:00 PM everynight. 1000's and 1000's of people meditate at those times, and when they are done they focus built energy to those who need it in prayer, just a thought of creation in general needing it. The more minds the better.........

4. I'm joining you all right now...you will "see" me Digit...promises guarenteed! :hello: